[Foss4g2009] PCO Selection

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:33:33 EDT 2008

I'm expecting to received the last PCO proposal on Tuesday 25 March,
then will package up all 3 proposals and email to the PCO selection
working group on Wednesday 26 March.
People who have volunteered to be part of the selection group are:

    * Shoaib Burq
    * Bruce Bannerman
    * Cameron Shorter
    * Jeff McKenna
    * Paul Ramsey
    * Tyler Mitchel

The proposals have been marked Commercial in Confidence, so I will not
be posting to a public wiki or email list.
If you would like to be part of the review group and are not on the list
above, then please notify me.

I propose that all reviews and comments are received (on this list, or
foss4g2009-private) by Friday 4 April. (giving people 1.5 weeks to review).
Interviews are scheduled for 9 April.

Bruce and Shoaib,
I'm hoping that you can lead the PCO selection process. In particular,
I'd like to hear your suggestions on the selection process we should
follow. (Others are encouraged to contribute too).