[Foss4g2009] PCO Selection

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:47:43 EDT 2008

Arnulf, Dave thank you for offering your services.

I've added your names to the PCO selection task group:
 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Governance#Professional_Conference_Organisor_Selection_Task_Group

This is primarily to ensure I don't forget anyone and so we know who
will be taking part.
You are welcome to contribute to discussion and vote to whatever level
you feel is appropriate. If you are uncomfortable with being listed as a
contributor, we can write you down as non-voting reviewers.