[Foss4g2009] Re: Geospatial Integration Showcase - meeting notes

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Fri Nov 7 19:26:22 EST 2008

That is a good suggestion Raj!

I think that this approach could get legs... and we don't necessarily
have to rely on vendors or FOSS4G project teams. There are any number of
integrators who may wish to demonstrate their skills.

A few of us could approach this suggestion from different angles.

(I will only have three days, before going on leave for two months
though. Hopefully, I can get an indication in that time from my side.)

Bruce