[Foss4g2009] FW: OGC Integration Showcase - Climate Competition Proposal [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Thu Nov 13 19:37:16 EST 2008

Perhaps:

Climate Challenge - Integration Plugfest - 2009

We need to capture peoples imagination, commitment and $.

Sorry, that will have to be my last 2c. I need to pack my bags...

Whatever we call this, it has the potential to be an annual event
similar to:

- the Australian Solar Car Challenge

- the US DARPA (?) robot car challenge

(or whatever their real names are).