[Foss4g2009] [Fwd: Conference call line is dead!]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sat Nov 15 05:39:13 EST 2008

On Sat, November 15, 2008 02:28, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> If the conference line is not working before the next foss4g meeting, we
> will need to use skype. Does everyone have access to skype? Tour Hosts, are
> you able to join us via skype? Or do you have an alternative conference
> like you can use?
>
> My skype username is cameronshorter
>

> --
> Cameron Shorter

We mamanged to do our last baord meeting using Skype but it was a little
rough. You should better test your set-up well before the conference call.

Tyler found out afterwards that our conference call facility contract had
just run out. He will let us know what we do about this and what other
options there are.

Markus suggested to use http://www.jajah.com if it would not work out and
we tested it right after the baord meeting conference call. It worked
fine. We might want to adopt this as a fall back option if the conference
facility fails or Skype does not work for all. If you know of another good
provider that you have experience with, please let us know.

Best regards,
Arnulf.