[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G OC Meetings

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Sun Nov 16 17:14:24 EST 2008

Hi Cameron,

Can you please send an updated invite for the meeting on Wednesday 19
November? Tour Hosts is happy to use Skype. We don't have anything else
such as http://www.jajah.com set up. So if you plan to use another
system please let us know today so our IT department can see if we can
get this set up.

Kind Regards

Janelle Driscoll