[Foss4g2009] OC Meetings

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Nov 17 03:50:00 EST 2008

Janelle,

Sorry for any confusion. See this email [1] sent to the private list.

In summary the scheduled monthly OC and TH meeting stands on the first
Wednesday of each month, with the exception being the first Wednesday in Dec
which was moved to this Wednesday[2] at your request [3].

Personally this meeting is slap bang in the middle of the day for me and I
can't really afford to take more than an hour - this doesn't preclude other
meeting for the longer. It would be much more effective IMO to meet more
frequently and for a shorter period of time than to have lengthy irregular
meetings. Given Dave's comments and the outline agenda [4] I'd prefer to
scratch any TH involvement on Wednesday and have the OC go ahead with the
meeting, however we would still need  Denisa to forward the budget ASAP.

If this is suitable to people then I think it would be wise if one of us
local OC members contacted you directly on Thursday/Friday this week and
reviewed the meeting minutes over the phone so you are up to speed? I think
this will also allow us to test Skype conference calling without too many
attendees.

If TH\others in the OC want to go ahead as planned then given the outline
agenda [4] perhaps TH should join the meeting later than 1.30pm?

Simon

[1]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/private/foss4g2009-private/2008-November/000412.html
[2]