[Foss4g2009] RE: review period for public materials

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Mon Oct 13 19:37:37 EDT 2008

In the future, I'd suggest that the OC have a policy
that there must be a minimum time for OC members to
be able to review FOSS4G 2009 materials. Janelle's
email about the postcard/poster was sent less than
1 hour before the above deadline, which is far too
short a timeframe for any reasonable opportunity
for reviews.

Can we agree on something like a minimum of 3 days for
a review period "before going live or to the printer",
and stick to that in the future?

Hi Dave, as Cameron advised, we had a very short time frame to get the
poster and the banner designed and printed so that it can be used in a
promotion in NZ starting Monday next week. TH will always try to give
their OC as much time as we can to view documents and give feedback.

Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems
Victoria, B.C.

Degree Confluence Project: