[Foss4g2009] RE: review period for public materials

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Mon Oct 13 19:37:37 EDT 2008

In the future, I'd suggest that the OC have a policy
that there must be a minimum time for OC members to
be able to review FOSS4G 2009 materials. Janelle's
email about the postcard/poster was sent less than
1 hour before the above deadline, which is far too
short a timeframe for any reasonable opportunity
for reviews.

Can we agree on something like a minimum of 3 days for
a review period "before going live or to the printer",
and stick to that in the future?

Hi Dave, as Cameron advised, we had a very short time frame to get the
poster and the banner designed and printed so that it can be used in a
promotion in NZ starting Monday next week. TH will always try to give
their OC as much time as we can to view documents and give feedback.

Janelle

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems