[Foss4g2009] Ultimo TAFE for workshops?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:50:05 EDT 2008

Janelle, Denisa,
We have been getting positive feedback from the Open Source conferences
we attend from TAFE teachers, interested in introducing Geospatial Open
Source into their TAFE courses, and I notice that there is a TAFE two
blocks from the conference center in Ultimo.

Have you approached the TAFE to see if they would be able to cater for
the workshops? (I suspect they will already have the rooms in use, but
it would be worth a try).