[Foss4g2009] RE: Handling mass email in conjunction with Tour Hosts

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Wed Sep 10 18:26:05 EDT 2008

Janelle,

I'd prefer that you were subscribed to at least the FOSS4G2009 Public
list.

All said and done, there is minimal traffic on this list and it is
important for TH to be aware of what is being discussed.

With email filtering, and Cameron's suggestions from yesterday, I'm sure
that you will find that it gets easier...

Bruce