[Foss4g2009] preparation for Capetown

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Thu Sep 18 11:16:57 EDT 2008

On 2008/09/16 8:15 AM, Dave Patton wrote:
> Is there anything that "we want to know"
> about FOSS4G2008 in Capetown that we can
> communicate to Tim, and/or the 2008 OC,
> so that it can be addressed/reviewed
> during the conference?

Related to that, in an email on the OSGeo-Discuss
mailing list, Tim said that there is "a trailer
for the Sydney conf next year". Is that a "forward
looking statement", or does this already exist?

If there are materials about the 2009 conference
that are going to be used in Capetown, I'd like
to see them (I won't be going to FOSS4G2008).

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems

Degree Confluence Project: