[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Sep 22 18:55:10 EDT 2008

Please see below an amendment to my previous post on the content

4. HOME PAGE - The text:

*
The Australian and New Zealand chapter of OSGeo focuses on local issues like
promoting OSGeo principles at conferences and lobbying for and building
open, local, geographic datasets.
*
and incorporate change suggested by Dave:*

*3-D)
Home page:
"About OSGeo - Australia/New Zealand" section:
Does this section need to be on the Home page?
If so, shouldn't it be after the "About FOSS4G"
section, and shouldn't it contain some text
that explains the linkage between the local
chapter and the hosting of the conference?
Change "local issues like promoting" to
"local issues such as promoting".
*
*