[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Sep 23 02:22:45 EDT 2008

3-F)
We need to 'advertise' the public mailing list
and wiki somewhere on the website. I'd suggest
that the Contacts page be expanded to be similar
to what was used for 2007:
http://www.foss4g2007.org/contacts/
including adding the 'Wiki and Mailing Lists'
section. Note that we have to decide now what
IRC channel will be used for FOSS4G2009, IF
we are going to list it on that page (Jeff
wanted to defer discussion of what IRC
channels are to be used for FOSS4G conferences
until after the 2008 conference).

Tour Hosts dose not that the information about the public mailing list.
Can you please send the address and how people can subscribe? Also I
deleted the e-mails about the Twitter can someone people resend me the
link and I will get it added to the FOSS4G website.

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems

Degree Confluence Project: