[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G Website

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Thu Sep 25 06:55:16 EDT 2008

Janelle,

1. Make sure the link 'come and join in' on the front page is relative or
explicitly made to
http://2009.foss4g.org/expressionofinterest/index.html(in fact note
for your techy to check the site for any links which might not
transport well when we move the site to OSGeo servers
2. Stay Connected  section on right hand side should not be hyperlinked - it
shoudl be a title with links below it i.e.

Stay Connected:
Wiki (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2009)
Twitter feed: (http://www.twitter.com/foss4g2009)

3. Committee Page - can everyone please post personal/organisation URLS to
this list ASAP so Janelle can use them
4. Contacts Page -  the Foss4g wiki site should link to
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2009 not to the governance page (
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Governance)
5. General point about the dates advertised for the conference - on the
website we advertise the conference running from 20-23rd Oct 2009 - should
we keep this as is or include the 19th (workshops) and 24th (code sprint) as
part of the conference?

Otherwise 'sweet as' Janelle

Simon