[Foss4g2009] Mini-exhibitions?

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Sun Sep 28 23:33:10 EDT 2008

I agree. People will pay for and use smaller sponsor levels like this.
The bronze sponsorship at 2008 was exactly what we needed. Came in at
about $1600 US which was in our price range as a medium sized project.
 Easy enough to find people to stand there. My two attendees plus a
couple of volunteer local project people... Anything to lower the bar
for participation is a good thing... - Dan