[Foss4g2009] Who's coming to FOSS4G? - I need stories to attract key sponsors

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:39:42 EDT 2009

We have some key sponsors who are undecided about sponsorship of FOSS4G,
as they or not sure about the value to themselves from sponsoring.
Value specifically comes from an organisations' ability to sell their
spatial services to delegates or the organisations they represent.

What I'm looking to describe is:
1. There will be people coming from around the world. I'm especially
looking for representatives from the Asia/Pacific region, which will be
of most interest to Australian sponsors.
Please speak up if you are from this region and are coming.

2. The people who are coming are influences within their organisations.
If you have influence in your region, or organisation, please mention it.

3. If you know representatives from a large government program will be
at the conference, please tell me about it. If you know about such a
program, and think that representatives should be coming, then maybe you
can help me invite them.

Either respond to the list, or privately to me.