[Foss4g2009] Errata - Presentation Bios

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sat Aug 1 19:37:30 EDT 2009

I'll make the change today - however iI've limited time to react to these
requests on an ad-hoc basis so opening a window might be useful.
Apologies  - with Shoaib off shore and mental life at the moment I've been
allowing updates to mount up till i get some free time.

Simon

2009/8/2 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com>

> Volker,
> What process do you suggest we follow to allow people to change their
> abstracts and bios?
> Is this something you would be able to facilitate?
>
> Ideally, I'd like to open up the abstract software for 3 weeks or so, allow
> people to change their abstracts, then at the end do a bulk update to the
> website.
>

> Venka wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am awaiting some response and follow-up for
>> my request below.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Venka
>>
>> Venka wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> Could you kindly make changes our abstract submission
>>> http://2009.foss4g.org/presentations/#presentation_155
>>> as below to;
>>>
>>> There is no change in the abstract. only in the presenters and bio.
>>>
>>> Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Venka
>>>

>>> Open Web Processing Services for Improving Accuracy of GPS tracks using
>>> Filtering and Map-Matching
>>>
>>> Abstract: This paper presents open geo-processing services to support
>>> co-registering the vehicle GPS traces with road network, based on open
>>> GIS standards and open source geospatial software. An integrated approach
>>> is proposed to glue open source geospatial software to provide Web
>>> Services
>>> for enhancement of GPS tracks. Map matching algorithms for vehicle