[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Aust-NZ FOSS4G Booth [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:04:44 EDT 2009

I've had a chat with Bruce and Jody about this.
Thinking about logistics, I think it is important for the Aust-NZ OSGeo
chapter to have a central nerve centre (ie a booth) that the Organising
Committee can work from.

In particular, the Organising Committee will be filling lots of roles
including:
* Addressing any technical glitches that may happen in the conference.
Ie be findable by delegates who have noticed a problem.
* Coordinate planned foss4g activities and volunteers
* Standard OSGeo promotion to local delegates. This will be our best
opportunity to source local OSGeo members for the next 5 years or so.

Unless there are any objections, I'll discuss logistics with Tour Hosts.