[Foss4g2009] Re: Utimo TAFE and FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Aug 5 20:46:21 EDT 2009

I touched based again with Paul Swan regarding holding the FOSS4G code
sprint at Ultimo TAFE.

Apparently TAFE IT will have problems allowing access to their wireless
network (seems they don't want to create accounts for everyone attending).
We do have a few other options that we can follow through with. Namely,
Linux Australia have equipment for setting up a wireless network which we
could potentially use, and AARNET the education network provider have
offered FOSS4G free bandwidth.

Paul is following up with this and expects to get back to me tomorrow or
Monday.