[Foss4g2009] Lightening Talk

Stephen Lead stephen.lead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:45:13 EDT 2009

Hi Cameron,

That's a great idea, but I won't have a confirmed list of Ignite
speakers until closer to the date.

It might be good to invite the FOSS4G speakers to also give an Ignite
presentation - feel free to send the invitation around to them, and
have them contact info at ignitespatial.com if they're interested.

Cheers,
Steve