[Foss4g2009] Arinex/FOSS4G organising committee meeting this coming week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:33:13 EDT 2009

Julia,
Simon and I would like to organise a status meeting between Arinex and
the FOSS4G oragising committee this coming week.

I propose Wednesday 2 Sept at 1pm Sydney time.
Before the meeting, preferably by COB Monday, can you please send a copy
of the current budget.
We would like to discuss our game plan for the final 8 weeks to the
conference, work out what needs doing, and who needs to do what.

We would like to work from our todo list at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RcHU5MDE0Z3lienJkYlhlaE44SkFKZmc&hl=en_GB&pli=1