[Foss4g2009] Arinex/FOSS4G organising committee meeting this coming week

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Fri Aug 28 07:57:52 EDT 2009

Jeff,
Post any questions directly to the list and Cameron and I would be happy to
follow through on these during the meeting?

I see the primary purpose of this meeting as a 'bring out your dead'
exercise to understand all the issues and the actions we need to address - i
don't expect we'll get a resolution on much but at least we'll understand
the scale of the next 8 weeks work

Cheers

Simon