[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Open Street Map party at foss4g?

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sat Aug 29 17:26:49 EDT 2009

Usually the mapping parties are longer events  - a dedicated day or two. The
one party that I have organised before was a day long.
To hold a OSM event it would need to be outside of the conference event -
either the weekend before or after and ideally involve someone who has been
doing some OSM work previously in Sydney i.e. so they can advise a good
area(s) to cover

Simon