[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G Presentation

Simon Greener simon at spatialdbadvisor.com
Tue Dec 1 21:43:20 EST 2009

Title:			Oracle Spatial for PostGIS Users – Understand, Isolate and Migrate
Presenter:	Simon Greener
Day:			Thursday 22nd October 2009
Time:			14:00 - 14:30
Room			Parkside Auditorium

I, Simon Greener confirm that my presentation titled
"Oracle Spatial for PostGIS Users – Understand, Isolate and Migrate",
and presented during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms
of the Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license: