[Foss4g2009] Monday's press release (calling for workshops, and explaining changes to foss4g)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:13:38 EST 2009

We are scheduled to put a press release out on Monday announcing the
call for workshops/tutorials, to be written here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Releases

This should be accompanied by:
1. Explanation of the changes to FOSS4G 2009. Ie:
* CCIP
* introduction of tutorials
* the LiveDVD

2. A schedule of milestones, including CCIP and LiveDVD (which we
haven't worked out yet)

I'm planning to draft words for this, hoping to be finished first draft
by early Sunday. Contributions and reviews welcomed.