[Foss4g2009] Confirmed presentation numbers

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Thu Jul 2 07:04:48 EDT 2009

Harley,
As discussed last night here are the confirmed presentation numbers. I have
updated the programme to include a code for each presentation and tutorial.
These codes will be used when we allocate the selected presentations to the
programme. The programme can be found here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AigQslUz44zUcG0xYnZKUW9kaVczV0JZR1U3TU0wT2c&hl=en

Mark, as you have selected the tutorials you can allocate these to the
tutorial codes in the programme as you see fit.

There are:

   - *85 *presentations in the general track
   - *12 *presentations in the academic track.

For information, Harley and I intend to release an email to the OC and
presentation selection chairs in the next day or so specifying the
presentation selection process in detail. Tour Hosts - as discussed at the
meeting this week i have begun a resource plan which can be found here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AigQslUz44zUcG0xYnZKUW9kaVcySDVqUWg4dkV0ZlE&hl=en

Please review the resource plan sheet as this includes my current
understanding of where we need to apply non-TH resources i.e. volunteers.

Simon