[Foss4g2009] Voting bias

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:32:33 EDT 2009

We are open to having a poster session, but at the moment, we don't have
a volunteer to organise it. (Simon, this is a task to add to the
volunteer list that someone could step up for).

Re having time for people to walk around the exhibits: There is both
morning tea, and lunch time sessions available for this. Traditionally
at conferences, food is served next to the exhibits and people walk
around talking to exhibitors, while eating.