[Foss4g2009] Analytics 2009.foss4g.org 20090601-20090701 (report )

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 03:31:22 EDT 2009

Shoaib,
I've been looking through the google analytics and find them very
enlightening. Thank you for setting it up.

I've also created a public google account that can be used to view the
analytics:
https://www.google.com/analytics/reporting/?reset=1&id=15035156&pdr=20090604-20090704
user: foss4g2
password: foss4g2009