[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G conference committee meeting - notes [SEC=PERSONAL]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jul 8 04:44:13 EDT 2009

Thanks Antti, this is valuable feedback, and as we discussed earlier,
you and I have already followed up on some of the points.

Also worth mentioning that you have offered to help follow up the next
press release to make sure it is run through all our marketing channels
and everyone remembers to forward the release on.