[Foss4g2009] Draft Press Release announcing abstracts

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Jul 13 16:41:36 EDT 2009

I had proposed earlier and on the wiki that an invite to take part in the
poster session be sent to all once the final presentation selection was
complete. I don't see why a selected presentation should not also have the
opportunity to produce a poster?
We could then operate poster submissions on a first come first served up to
capacity (if we can afford to)?

Simon