[Foss4g2009] Re: Anyone using Microsoft's bing maps at FOSS4G?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Jul 14 16:16:39 EDT 2009

Happy for Harley, or for myself to send the email (if you give me the
details about how).

OC, are you ok with the email below?

I'd prefer to send the email this week, as Microsoft have indicated that
they will move fast.

We can add a line "Note: using or not using Bing Maps will not effect
presentation selection, just sponsorship - which effects how much lunch
we all get. :)"