[Foss4g2009] Preferred Accommodation

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Jul 14 20:07:28 EDT 2009

This was done months ago, hence the list on the web site.  In response
to our request for a variety of accommodations and price ranges, Tour
Hosts has  arranged for several hotels for us, so they can all be
considered to be recommended for a given level of luxury.

I haven't actually tried any of these hotels, but the Hotel Ibis seems
to be the cheapest convenient hotel of the bunch.  It has the two
mandatory features in each room: air conditioning and internet.

The YHA actually has group rates, for 10-40 people at 33AUD per person
(4 per room), though I seem to recall that they don't have a conference
rate.

Unless anyone has any experiences at these hotels, I would suggest we
work under the assumption that the Hotel Ibis Darling Harbour will be
the most popular.

Mark