[Foss4g2009] Re: Website to list confirmed exhibitors?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Jul 17 01:25:18 EDT 2009

Kirsty has suggested that our website list confirmed exhibitors.
This was done in 2008, but doesn't seem to have been done in 2007.

I'm mildly in favour of providing a text link for each exhibitor.
+0 from me.

Could other committee members please vote, and Simon could you please
wrap it up in a couple of days.