[Foss4g2009] Confused about workshop registration fee

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Fri Jul 24 06:40:49 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I was just about to register for the conference and was confronted with
the question whether or not to pay the registration fee for the
workshops. I will be co-hosting an accepted workshop, by being the
assistant.

My questions are:
- When you are a co-host of a workshop, do you have to pay to attend
that workshop?
- We had an offer from somebody else to help out by providing assistance
during the workshop. What about this person?
- When I want to visit 1 or 2 other workshops, do I have to pay the fee
(being a co-host) for another workshop?

I'm sure there must be a section on the site that covers this, but I
couldn't find it.

Regards,

Roald