[Foss4g2009] Confused about workshop registration fee

Bruce bruce at bannerman.id.au
Sat Jul 25 02:34:44 EDT 2009

To reinforce what Mark has said, the budget is very tight this year
given the current world economic climate.

We would like to be able to provide more freebies, however, I doubt that
this will be possible.

Our first priority is to get a successful conference that is financially
responsible and does not cause OSGeo to lose money.

(Jeff this should answer your question as well.)

Bruce Bannerman