[Foss4g2009] Re: Please translate "FOSS4G Abstracts announced + Early Bird registration looming"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun Jul 26 18:00:51 EDT 2009

Thank you all for your translation efforts, and forwarding onto your
local communities.

I'm particularly encouraged to see an increased interest in our website
metrics from previous years from Asia, and Japan in particular.

You can see the impact of your marketing locally by looking at the
google analytics report (have a look at the map by region).

https://www.google.com/analytics/reporting/?reset=1&id=15035156&pdr=20090626-20090726

user: foss4g2 at gmail.com
pass: foss4g2009