[Foss4g2009] Online Schedule

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Jul 27 18:19:59 EDT 2009

Folks,

Shoaib put me onto the Google Calender API, which we're looking to use for
our online conference schedule - see a sample here:

http://mapbutcher.com/foss4g2009/Foss4gCalender.htm
<http://mapbutcher.com/foss4g2009/Foss4gCalender.htm>You have to go to Oct
21st to see the data - this is just a sample for one room, and there is a
sample entry in there for session 1AUDG1 which you can click to see the
presentation details

We'd create a calender for each separate room + a combined one too

If everyone is cool with this then I'll go ahead and build the calenders at
the same time we assign the selected presentations to the schedule.

Simon