[Foss4g2009] Welcome to Country

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Jun 1 07:30:04 EDT 2009

Gents,
I really like this idea. What's involved in this ceremony, is it something
that could be part of the dinner? I'm not sure if that's appropriate?

The schedule is becoming tricky as it fills up  - perhaps someone could
suggest a slot (even if it is currently allocated) that could be used and we
can re organise things?

Simon