[Foss4g2009] Introduce lightening talks into some threads?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jun 3 17:04:09 EDT 2009

Harley tells me that FOSS4G papers are coming in thick and fast, and we
will likely have more submissions that presentation slots.

I'm also understand that some people will only be funded to travel to
the conference if they are able to present. (The academic track comes to
mind). Which makes me wonder whether we should create the opportunity
for a number of short, 5 minute lightening talks in the program.

Is this something we should consider?