[Foss4g2009] RE: FOSS4G Presentation Info

Harley Prowse HarleyP at geobiz.co.nz
Sat Jun 13 19:40:25 EDT 2009

All,

Yes this is fine.  Thanks for working through these issues. Simon, Volker and I were thinking this was the best resolution as well.  I have cc'd this to the public list as well so that everyone is aware of what is happening and the discussion.

So, Volker will not filter the presentations when voting opens on Monday and all 176 (so far, submissions have stayed open until voting as there have been a few late requests) will be available for voting.

We can adjust various wiki pages and the press release (draft press release 16 on wiki) to reflect this.  I will also email all the submitters on Monday to advise of voting and also the slight change in plans.

Regards

Harley