[Foss4g2009] Fwd: FOSS4G 2009 Climate Change Keynote Speaker

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jun 17 07:05:43 EDT 2009

Bruce, great news to hear about securing Andy.
Could we please get a photo of him for the website too.

I'd love to have a chat with Andy if possible. Any chance you could
forward through his contact details to me, or get him to call me.
I'm keen to get him to also cover:
1. Very briefly, a summary of Climate Change.
2. The people in the FOSS4G audience will be more qualified to help fix
Climate Change that most people.
* How is Climate Change going to effect their jobs?
* How can the participants make positive contributions toward the
environment, or helping change government policy etc?
** The room consists of data custodians, SDI sponsors, developers,
motivators (open source project leads need to be good motivators to
attract people to work on their projects for free).