[Foss4g2009] Re: Presentation Co-ordination etc.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:58:37 EST 2009

foss4g committee,

I've privately asked Harley if he would be interested in coordinating
the FOSS4G presentations as they come in.
I think this is an important role and should be owned by one person so
we don't swamp all the committee with the work, and one person ensures
that we respond to all the queries about the conference.

I think that Harley would do a good job of this. In his role at GeoBiz,
he is regularly in touch with a large section of our target market (Gov
SDI types), and I think he will do a good job of it.

So I'd like to propose Harley to this role:
+1 from me.

Harley, I think you have summarised the role well in your numbered
points below, and yes, it only refers to the Presentations as Mark is
handling workshops and tutorials.