FW: [Foss4g2009] foss4g2009 site migration to Staticmatic [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Shoaib Burq saburq at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:08:49 EDT 2009

Hi Bruce

good question - the staticmatic site has two parts

1. the HTML part (which is the same as what we had originally)
2. the haml/sass templates

at the moment I use 2 to generate 1 - however in the case of me
kicking the proverbial bucket we will just go back to editing 1 which
we were doing anyways.

The new method is saving me lots of pain & stress which will translate
to a prolonged life expectancy :)

cheers

Shoaib