[Foss4g2009] RE: FOSS4G 2009

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Thu May 7 22:57:47 EDT 2009

Dear Cameron and Theun,

For booking accommodation at the IBIS world square you have two options:

Option 1
Click on the following link:
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/reservation/rooms-dates.jshtml and enter
your date of arrival, length of stay and any additional booking details
then press continue at the bottom of the page. This will then open a new
page with different rate types listed. The first being the FOSS4G rate,
the second being the hotels standard rate and sometimes the hotel will
also list a 'hot deals rate'.

This will allow you to book your Foss4g rate directly through the
booking website. Please note that the FOSS4G rate is only available for
nights covering the conference and a few on either side.

Option 2
Call the hotel directly and quote the FOSS4G Code: FOS201009. The
operator will then honour the FOSS4G rate.
Hotel Ibis World Square
Tel: (+61)2/82673111 Fax : (+61)2/82673100

Please let me know if you have any additional questions

Regards

Julia

Any