[Foss4g2009] Re: Academic Track for FOSS4G2009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun May 24 19:04:28 EDT 2009

Thanks Thierry.

I'm going to put out a press release at the end of today (Sydney time,
in ~ 10 hours).

I'm adding another week deadline for all abstract submissions. So all
presenters have till 8 June to submit.

I'm going to adjust the emphasis of the press release to put the
Academic track first, then mention that there is 2 weeks till abstracts
are due.