[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-2009 - Volunteers needed to help pack conference satchels

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Wed Oct 7 06:24:56 EDT 2009

Bruce,
Harley and I arrive Tuesday am - around 9:30...ish, I'm not involved in
workshops AFAIK (can't speak for Harley) and we could bring up the rear in
terms of satchel stuffing i.e. if the Monday effort concentrates on getting
as many completed as they can, we can complete what's left on Tuesday?

I figure that most delegates will register on the Wednesday morning, leaving
us Tuesday to complete, it would be ideal to get them all done on Monday,
but this may be a fall back plan

Simon