[Foss4g2009] Exhibit hours?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Oct 7 16:04:15 EDT 2009

At conferences, you are usually pretty safe to go to presentations, then
rush back to your booth as people file out.

That said, I suggest having a few people on the OSGeo stand as it will
be a hive of activity at this conference. Luckily, every second person
at the conference will probably be qualified to stand behind the osgeo
booth.