[Foss4g2009] Getting foss4g presentations and videos online

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Oct 26 17:58:50 EDT 2009

I have a draft email to be sent to presenters asking them to put their
presentations online, and to confirm that they are available via CC license.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_39

Andrew, can you please tell us where online I can find the release form
for people to sign, and where people should send it. Ideally, I'd like a
list of presenters that you don't have forms for.

Arinex, Shoaib, can you please suggest how people should upload their
presentations. Should we use the Arinex upload email address, or maybe
website and if so what is the login/password?

Geospatial Solutions Manager