[Foss4g2009] Confirm that my presentation may be made available

Andy Meehan andym at integeo.com
Wed Oct 28 20:19:59 EDT 2009

I, Andy Meehan confirm that my presentation titled "Using OGC Standards
to link BI and Spatial
<http://2009.foss4g.org/presentations/#presentation_193>", and presented
during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the
Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license:

Andy Meehan
CTO, Integeo
Level 1, 241 Broadway
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Australia
Phone: +61 2 8307 5100 Fax: +61 2 9660 9429
www.integeo.com

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender immediately. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of another (including
a Body Corporate).
If you wish to opt out from future messages, send an email to
unsubscribe at forge.com.au with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE