[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G presentation license

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Thu Oct 29 02:02:34 EDT 2009

I, Ben Caradoc-Davies confirm that my presentation titled "GeoServer
application schema support: complex features for the masses", and
presented during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of
the Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license:

(I also signed a paper form at the conference giving the same license.)

Kind regards,

Software Engineer, CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia